We understand the financial products distribution business very well. Established contacts and relationships with emphasis on sales/marketing positions: including, wholesalers, pension sales, product development, national key accounts, and sales management.
Focus solely on investment products sold through intermediary retail distribution channels: including, mutual funds, annuities, retirement, managed money, and alternative investments.
Over 25 years of experience helping clients:
- Formulate compensation and performance management strategies
- Develop base pay and bonus/incentive programs
- Link sales force efforts to organizational objectives
- Find, select and hire top industry talent
We are better able to partner with our clients:
- We take the time to get to know and understand our client's needs:
- Commitment, strategy, strength and tenure of management
- Corporate culture
- Start-up vs. existing
- Leveraging our industry knowledge
- National database of industry relationships
- Understand industry segmentation — investors and channels determine product and packaging
- Understand process and subtleties of selling and servicing the different intermediary distribution channels.
- Leading provider of proprietary, wholesaler-specific sales and compensation reports
Clients benefit from our whole range of services:
- Evaluation Expertise
- Territory, Product and Distribution Channel focus
- Production, Ranking and Sales Goal Achievement
- Competency Matrix
- Market Knowledge & Research
- Connected to industry professionals nationwide
- Publish a series of proprietary reports that examine product distribution analysis results and their implications for sales strategy
- Strategy Development Experience: including, external benchmarking, market mapping, channel segmentation and targeting, incentive plan design and management, sales force sizing, territory alignment, and quota setting.